WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Grand Canyon National Park and Skydiving
- Professional tandem instructors USPA Certified
- State of the art equipment: parachutes, harnesses and clothing
- All tandem rigs are equipped with reserve canopies and Automatic Activation Devices (AAD)
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air conditioning
- Photo ID Required
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- Box Lunch Included
- Optional gratuities
- At Paragon Skydive we can cater for most people, as long as you are over 18 and reasonably fit and healthy. There are, however, restrictions on a number of areas you should be aware of before you book your jump.
- Relating to height and weight are strictly enforced for safety reasons. If over 95kg (210 pounds) you should let us know on booking and may be subject to tandem master assessment.
- It is not recommended for you to skydive if you are pregnant, have back, limb or joint injuries and have some medical conditions or disabilities. If you have concerns about your ability to participate safely, please consult a medical professional.
- Please be aware that even if you have made a reservation, Paragon Skydiving reserves the right to decline participation due to health and safety concerns.
- The ability to participate in this activity is reliant on the safety harness fitting correctly on the day of the skydive
- Inclement weather conditions including extensive cloud and/or strong winds – management reserves the right to cancel operations for safety reasons.
- Tandem students cannot have consumed any illegal drugs or alcohol in the 8 hours preceding your skydive
- We recommend you do not partake in Skydiving if you have gone scuba diving within the previous 24 hrs
- Please eat and drink (non-alcoholic) like normal on the day of your jump, we don’t want you to faint and miss your jump!
- All jumpers are required to sign a health declaration and indemnity / waiver form prior to skydiving
- Paragon skydive adheres to strict safety requirements set out by both the USPA and the FAA as well as all relevant civil aviation authority requirements. Our highly experienced and professional team at Paragon Skydive can guarantee you’ve made the best choice for your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- You have to be over 18 to Skydive with us and of good physical fitness to skydive Please DON’T forget to bring your I.D. no matter what age you are. Unfortunately if you don’t have a valid I.D. we cant let you jump.
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking