X Wine Railroad Experience
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Los Angeles, California
Welcome to the X Wine Railroad Experience – “X Wine In The Vines” – a rail and wine journey of a lifetime in Southern California Wine Country!
Your trip includes:
- Round trip by luxury train in exclusive privately owned rail cars featuring the unique Vintage Parlor Café Lounge Car and the exquisite Glass Penthouse Dome Car offering amazing unobstructed vistas from “surf to vine” between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Boarding from Los Angeles Union Station or Burbank Station.
- Rise and Shine Breakfast onboard including a welcoming early morning Mimosa!
- Luxury Airbus transportation from Santa Barbara to a “Wine In The Vines” wine tasting of five estate grown and bottled wines paired with a nosh box of delectable cheeses, salami, breads, honey, fruit nuts and a chocolate.
- There will be open seating in the Utah parlor, the California dome and suites.
- Next you will be transported to Los Olivos for a self-guided crawl where you have the opportunity to enjoy the town with any activity that inspires you from sipping wine, eating farm-to-table fresh small bites at local restaurants or shopping in the quaint 6 block area of historic and quaint Los Olivos. Purchases not included in the tour price.
- Evening California Coastal Sunset tour by train from Santa Barbara to LA Union Station included dinner on-board and of course another glass of wine (or two!)
- Ticket price $369 roundtrip
- Upgrades such as champagne, caviar, chocolates, flowers and gift baskets are available for purchase through our on-board dining partners, world recognized, My World On a Plate and Master Chef, Keven Lee. (www.myworldonaplate.com). email@example.com / 818-233-3744
- X Wine Railroad Excursion on December 2nd, 2017 via American Railway Explorer train cars on Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner 763/796
FOR PASSENGERS BOARDING AT LOS ANGELES UNION STATION: 8:45 am passengers arrive at Los Angeles Union Station to board American Railway Explorer train cars on Amtrak 763 - 9:11 am train departure.
The Los Angeles Union Station/AMTRAK Station address is 800 N. Alameda Street , Los Angeles, CA 90012.
FOR PASSENGERS BOARDING AT BURBANK STATION:9:03 am passengers arrive at Burbank Station to board American Railway Explorer train cars on Amtrak 763 - 9:33 am train departure
The Burbank AMTRAK Station address is 3750 West Empire Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
11:41 am Train arrives at Santa Barbara Station and passengers load on the Santa Barbara AIRBUS
12:00 pm Santa Barbara AIRBUS departs for Vincent Vineyards
1:00 pm Santa Barbara AIRBUS arrives at Vincent Vineyards
2:30 pm passengers load Santa Barbara AIRBUS
2:35 pm Santa Barbara AIRBUS departs for Los Olivos
2:50 pm Santa Barbara AIRBUS arrives in Los Olivos for the self guided crawl
5:30 pm passengers load Santa Barbara AIRBUS - 5:35 pm Santa Barbara AIRBUS departs Los Olivos for Santa Barbara Amtrak Station
6:40 pm Passengers line up to board American Railway Explorer train cars on Amtrak 796
7:02 pm train departs from Santa Barbara Amtrak Station for LAUS
9:13 pm train arrives in Burbank
9:48 pm train arrives at LAUS