Grand Canyon West Rim Motor Coach Tour From Las Vegas
From USD $169.00
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Arizona
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver / guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious Motor Coaches equipped with restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, foot rests, and large vista windows for the best sight seeing experience. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece, take some photos, and then back on the road to the Grand Canyon.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver / guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point, as you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing traditional dance. (subject to availability)
Visit Eagle point as life like as its name that has been shaped over thousands of years as though an eagle was been embedded into the Grand Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional). After these two amazing look out points head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (subject to availability).
- Eagle Point home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Guano Point home of the Hualapai Market
- Exclusive 4 Hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows,
- Friendly driver / guides provide expert narration.
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bypass Bridge
- Pickup is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- Enjoy a Stop at Eagle Point home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- See Native American cultural performances
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge.
- Drive through a 900 year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon.
- Spend approximately 4 hours exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon, Choices of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe, or Cowboy Cookout at the Ranch
- Free Show Tickets With All Tours (DIVAS)
- Optional Gratuity