Ol' Spanish Trail- Horseback Riding - Lunch
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las vegas, Nevada
The Ol’ Spanish Trail adventure begins with a pick-up from your hotel, and after a short ride to the ranch you will be greeted with a warm welcome by our ranch hands. They’ll be ready to pack your horse and saddle you up for a beautiful excursion into the Wild West. You will ride on the same dusty trails that were once ridden by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West, including the Ol’ Spanish Trail. Once stretching from Santa Fe to Pueblo de Los Angeles, this single stretch reached its heyday in the mid 1800’s. Then you’ll return to the ranch just in time to feast on an authentic cowboy lunch. After your trail ride and meal we will take you to our cowboy town, and petting zoo.
• Hamburger or Chicken Sandwich with all the fixin’s
• Your choice of baked beans, potato salad, or french fries & a slice of good ol' American apple pie
- Complimentary select Las Vegas Strip hotel pickup & return
- Enjoy a 1 hour scenic horseback trail ride
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Visit to Cowboy Town and Petting zoo
-All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet on this ride.
Please note: Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds.
*CHILDREN MUST BE 6 YEARS OR OLDER TO RIDE*
** NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES **
5 hours approximately (Horseback Ride: 1 hour approximately)